Wednesday, July 1, 2009
House for Sale
Never, when we were building/buying our house, did I intend to be selling it so soon! But with the economy the way it is and Bill's job now in OKC, we didn't have much choice. I began early in the summer packing up the clutter/closets and sending it up to storage. I touched up paint where I could and kilz-ed all the artwork on the walls. We asked my friend, Cheryl, who had just signed on with Ebby to be our agent. She walked through a few times and helped us with things to do to make our house more appealing. We listed the house officially on June 20. The next day, we had a showing and an offer! After deliberating, negotiating and more showings, we opted to take the offer and signed all the paperwork by the end of the month. We certainly didn't think it would all go so smoothly or so fast. Now it's time for the hard part....packing it all up and moving it out by July 30...our 15 yr wedding anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment