Bill and I have moved around a lot since being married. He joined the Navy and we had 3 duty stations in 4 years. The longest we stayed in one place during that time was two and a half years in Virginia Beach. After leaving the Navy we spent a couple years in Plano, and then we found McKinney. We truly found a place that we all enjoyed and made many friendships in the 8 years that we lived there. So, you can understand why it was so difficult for us to leave. And it just wouldn't be a proper send off, if we didn't have a party. So, we arranged a little bon voyage party at Minshew's park where the kids could play and the adults could visit one last time. :o( We will miss all of our McKinney friends!!!
Video notes: Yes, Emyley was there...just too busy for pictures. I totally missed getting tons of pictures because I was having too much fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment