Here she is, our newest addition to our family. She is a Border Collie mix and so far her name is Chloe. We adopted her from a nearby Shelter and found out we were her 4th adoptive family!! Well, we all think she is definitely a keeper!!For those who know me well, know that I am a cat person...Bill is the dog person. An
d, I do have a cat named Maggie and she turns 3 this week. Well, I'll just say she was less than impressed with our newest addition. I can just hear her thinking, "A puppy is sooooo not what I wanted for my birthday!"! ;o) Here is a picture of both of them having a standoff over the puppy food dish!!



3 comments:
Ah, she is so cute!
Maggie and her will friends before you know it and chasing each other around the house, driving you crazy! :)
I think I have a touch of puppy fever! Aughhh....
Cute pics!
Let me know how the puppy thing goes. We have been thinking about getting a dog for a few years now.
Post a Comment