After a couple months of job searching, Bill finally found a job!! It is in Okla City which means a move for us this summer. Luckily, we will be able to move back to our hometown, so it isn't completely like starting over. He will be spending the weeks with my parents and coming home on the weekends.
And, to save some of my sanity of being a single mom during the week, I had to let my job go. It was a tough decision as I was really starting to get into it and the extra money was nice, but I just couldn't handle it all without Bill with me. We rely on each other so much when it comes to the girls. Plus the fact that I need to start getting the house in order to sell...so fun!
And wouldn't you know, Hayley woke up this morning (Bill's first day gone and his first day of work) with one of her earrings inside of her ear! I was too chicken to get it out myself, so we went to the doc. It was gross and I'll spare the details, but they were able to numb it before working it back out. Now we have to wait for it to heal completely before getting it pierced again. Poor girl! Let's hope that is the last of the gross stuff while Bill is not home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment