OMG ME TOOOOOOOOOO i cant wait... im dreaming about it. Im almost half way done with the 4th book its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and long. I think i have a problem... im totally in love..rierme
Oh yeah!!!!!! Are you up for making shirts???? :) We could do "My heart belongs to my husband.... " on the front and "But my neck belongs to Edward." on the back. Whatcha think?
I'm a wife of 15 yrs and mom to 3 girls. We are in the process of moving back to our hometown after Bill had to switch jobs this year. I have recently become addicted to Facebook (why there aren't any blogs).
3 comments:
OMG ME TOOOOOOOOOO i cant wait... im dreaming about it. Im almost half way done with the 4th book its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and long. I think i have a problem... im totally in love..rierme
Oh yeah!!!!!! Are you up for making shirts???? :) We could do "My heart belongs to my husband.... " on the front and "But my neck belongs to Edward." on the back. Whatcha think?
All right--I guess I am going to have to give in and read this series!
Post a Comment